Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There has been some useful Q&A over on Consimworld. Not actually very much errata, just some questions like, "Here's what I think...am I right?" As often as not, the questioner IS right. Nonetheless there have been a couple of point where clarification from Mr. Perello (the developer) has been helpful. Someone has already put up a compilation of the Q&A and Mr. Perello has said he will get the few real erratum into the living rules shortly, and the non errata explanations into the online support material volume.

Great support for a great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Tony,

Could you give those of us who struggle negotiating our way on Consim a link to the Q&A for Desert Fox?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken:

My deepest apologies, but I am almost totally computer illiterate. I really have no idea how to produce links. I just read and write, and all from an ipad.

I do have a copy of it in pdf dated 8-6-2016, which I could e-mail to you. I can't figure out how to get the pdf over to geekmail, but I can do e-mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Dillon
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.1ddb8a9b might do the trick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Folks need to know that once they reach the folder they should go to post # 279.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just trying to teach here, tap and hold your finger on the "279" on CSW and a menu will pop up (I think it is called a "choice bar") and select "Copy". Navigate over here (or wherever) and hold your finger down for that menu and select "Paste".

Enjoy the internet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin:

Just realized I never thanked you for your help n how to do this. I did appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem. Lots of little things work differently from platform to platform.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.