Dan Dedeaux
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter for version 2 indicated the miniatures are now being molded as single pieces. This is a really big deal for me and if this is true, I'd also like to know if all of the old teams are being sold as single pieces now as well.

I purchased a DB S1 kickstarter from someone a year ago and it came with 10+ teams and as many star players (nothing was assembled). But, for the life of me, I can barely manage to figure out which pieces go to which players! surprise It is a mess and I only managed to put together 5 of the teams so far and a few star players.

If individual players are now single pieces, I'd probably be willing to re-buy some of my teams (yes, it's that bad).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They haven't said, but it's unlikely they will spend the money to make new molds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
georgeofjungle3 wrote:
They haven't said, but it's unlikely they will spend the money to make new molds.

I agree with this assessment. I don't think mantic will be recasting previously released miniatures in the one piece board game plastic. This is an expensive process. I think it's a safe bet that what has been released already in restic will stay in restic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.