5 Posts

The Ravens of Thri Sahashri» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rule Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stormed Cold
Canada
flag msg tools
I just got the game and I have a few questions about the rules; that I couldn't find the answer to in other threads.

1. Can you relive memories of poems lines that have been completed but NOT revealed due to the color being in the poem line?

2. Can you relive a memory that was already relived, to refresh the card abilities of that poem row?

3. When a Raven is revealed by Feth and put into the safe zone, then discarded when Feth has finished drawing cards, does the line of cards shift at all? For example, if the Raven drawn was in Safe Spot 3, above a previously drawn Raven, and then discarded - is there now an empty space in Safe Spot 3 or is this filled by the next card on the right?

4. Do the Ravens that have been revealed stay put in the Raven Row for the next dream/batch, or are they shuffled into the deck again?

Thanks for your time!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes

2. No

3. They do not shift

4. They stay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
qwertymartin wrote:

3. They do not shift

Well, if there are 3 ravens and you chase 1 away, on the next draw there will only be a safe zone of 2. In my mind this is shifting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
On the next turn, yes. I read the question as asking about the current turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stormed Cold
Canada
flag msg tools
Great, thank you for the clarifications! My wife and I really enjoy this game so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.