Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken K
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

There's some Supernatural fans in my family and I would like to provide them with a customized team of post-zpocalypse Winchester boys.

With a little creative painting and work I think the Angry Neighbors survivors Jeff and Julien could work.

My question to experienced modders is simple: any tips on removing their glasses? Or should I just give the boys a touch of gray and not worry about it? Fighting zeds has aged them, after all.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Baker

Kentucky
msg tools
You could maybe paint the lenses black, as if they are wearing sunglasses?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiff Reynolds
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an awesome idea! I wonder if Niranth (Jeff) and
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

(Julien) are fans of the show?

You could go with the Hellhound-viewing glasses and outfits they wore in 8x14, that might fit the poses and weapons on the minis. Or even the "sunglasses at a crime scene at night" look from Changing Channels, although that's less battle-ready and they are wearing suits.

Hey, while you're at it, maybe you can you transform Tiff (me) too? Maybe a young Mary Winchester if you go blonde with the paint?

I'd love to see the final paint jobs, no matter what you do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken K
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good suggestions, thanks.

I'm especially grateful for the feedback from a Supernatural fan. I think I'll go with the look from "Trial and Error" and leave the boys be-spectacled.

And heck, yeah! Tiff should be a young Mary. Love that idea!

Side note: I was wondering what to do about the hockey mask strapped to Dean's leg and then I remembered that Jared Padelecki was in the Friday the 13th re-boot, so it made sense in a kinda "meta" way.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I totally like Supernatural You have my blessing (lol)

Eager to see the results!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.