Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyrone Newby
Canada
Tupperville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm new to the game;so what does the "Cool" on log sheet stand for;and what numbers on the card you use?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sguard wrote:
I'm new to the game;so what does the "Cool" on log sheet stand for;and what numbers on the card you use?

On the LOG SHEET; you fill in the "Cool" number that is on the commanders card. This is talked about on page 8 of the rulebook with a image of the card and the explanations of each item on the card. Have FUN! It's a fun game. SEE the rule for "COOL" below.

5 - Cool
Cool removes Stress from the Commander after a Battle. A
Cool of “-1” actually adds 1 point of Stress to a Commander
who participated in a Battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone Newby
Canada
Tupperville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for clearing that up for me.I see your a "Patton's Best" fan,me too,good game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sguard wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up for me.I see your a "Patton's Best" fan,me too,good game.

Yeah I do like Patton's Best but I keep losing tanks! Luckily, most of my crew has survived the pounding. I started a campaign and I am only in about 1 week of the campaign calendar and I've already lost 2 tanks. BRUTAL! but fun. I find Tiger Leader a "different" type of Tank Game, but also FUN. I play it as the rules are written and don't worry the "little stuff" (to me) as you read in some posts about this game.

Thanks for the tip and enjoy the game!!

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.