Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom O'Brien
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just wanted to give a big shout out to the customer service over at Fireside Games. Emailed them on Friday about an issue with our Castle Panic game board and got a reply on Sunday that a new board was being sent out. Received it in the mail today and was pleasantly surprised to see that they also included an Any Color Hero promo card! Hands down best customer service I've had dealings with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
Just going to chime in here about their customer service too.

Castle Panic was one of the first board games I bought (thanks to Wil Wheaton) so early on (before Wizard Tower) I just sent them an email telling them how much I loved their game. I don't believe there was any other intent behind it. Just wanted to say I was a fan.

Shortly after I was asked for my address and was sent a thank you package that included a crossbow coaster, a feather bookmark, the any color hero and a thank you letter.

I have been a big fan ever since...

In fact, I just preorder the next expansion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David H
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm glad to hear a couple of positive feedback about Fireside.

I just opened my copy of Castle Panic - and counted up the sealed deck of cards to find that I am missing two. I'm hoping that Fireside Games will be able to take care of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.