Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: My Painted Mansions Figures so far rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I've been busy painting my collection of Mansion of Madness figures, including the first set and this new edition, and thought I would share my efforts so far.

They aren't wonderful by any means, but I like them so far

If others enjoy seeing them I will post more as I work through them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice job, man! Throw some washes on those puppies and get some nice depth on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valenso wrote:
Nice job, man! Throw some washes on those puppies and get some nice depth on them.

They are already very much washed. Just bad lighting in the room sadly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nicely done! I will be painting mine this weekend for sure. Starting with the Star Spawn, because that guy looks awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
indy lim

Minneapolis
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
These look great! I think this game has finally pushed me over the edge in terms of getting into minis painting. I've been looking at the various methods, "dipping" vs washing, etc. what techniques are you using and how long is it taking you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P Lamps
msg tools

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
indylim wrote:
These look great! I think this game has finally pushed me over the edge in terms of getting into minis painting. I've been looking at the various methods, "dipping" vs washing, etc. what techniques are you using and how long is it taking you?

I am priming first, then base coating in the main shades, then washing with army painters shades - different colour wash depending on the base. I'm then adding layers to remove the "tide mark" from the wash bring more depth, then adding detail (buttons, belts, blood etc).
I probably do 2-3 a night as I watch TV, so about an hour each.

Thanks for the feedback, will add some more tonight
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Star Spawn! Wings need some work but he'll do for tonight
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Priest of Dagon and second Deep One Hybrid done

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto de Gooijer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hi, someone posted his paintjob of his deep ones. I can't find them anymore. They were blueish or greenish with the Fins al red or Pink. A really cool touch i would like to use for my own deep ones. Does anyone know wich tread it was?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We apologise for the inconvenience
United Kingdom
Outside of the Asylum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RobbieGemini wrote:
Hi, someone posted his paintjob of his deep ones. I can't find them anymore. They were blueish or greenish with the Fins al red or Pink. A really cool touch i would like to use for my own deep ones. Does anyone know wich tread it was?

I don't remember seeing that, but it sounds quite similar to the Arkham Horror Premium Figure paint job...
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/arkham-horror...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto de Gooijer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
They were different. With the Fins Red, kinda like gills. Really impressie. Still cant find the Pictures

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.