Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Serial gamer
badge
Stedje van lol en plezeer
mbmbmbmbmb
Recycle phase: Can I move a card from a recycle plant to the landfill.
Situation: Recycle plant glass capacity 1. I had a glass with value 4 there. 2 cards in my hand (limit). During this phase I found a glass value 7 card. I was wondering if it's okay to move a card that was already assigned to the recycle plant as I was willing to take 2 minuspoints at the end to get 3 extra income now. Or do the cards stick once they have been assigned to a recycle plant?

I now kept the glass '7' card in my hand and sent another card to the landfill. The rulebook says that this is not ok, but we ruled that it is fine as again the player takes a penalty in sending a card to landfill.

Please advice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Gibon
msg tools
Formally You can not. Card which is assigned to recycle plant is processed, maybe has been already sent to glass factory.
But this is you game and you can set your own rules if is something unclear. Just enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Thijssen
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Serial gamer
badge
Stedje van lol en plezeer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tx Piotr - I understand the reasoning.
Will give it a try to stick to the rules as intended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.