Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Easterlin
United States
Saint Peters
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There hasn't been much activity recently about Supernova... will this see the light of day this year or has it been pushed to the back of the queue by Valley Games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Falch
Canada
Okotoks
Alberta
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
chuckimus wrote:
There hasn't been much activity recently about Supernova... will this see the light of day this year or has it been pushed to the back of the queue by Valley Games?

It is in our queue for 2007 but it is not until the end of the year. Pre-orders for this item will likely open shortly after GAMA. We are VERY excited about this game and are eager to bring this game to the gaming community but we have to follow our printing schedule.

Rik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
VERY excited about checking this one out.

Why must you evil game designers keep coming up with games I HAVE to buy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Harrison
Canada
Kamloops
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL. I sorta feel like I should apologize, Ken... but... nahhhhh. Heck, I agree wholeheartedly. You MUST buy it.

Just to update everyone quickly. This game is on schedule, in spite of the low level activity. It was always planned to be published at the end of the year, and is still targeted for that. FYI, I played it last weekend with 4 other players and had a BLAST. One of the players (incidentally) works at BioWare and is working on one of their upcoming RPGs. He enjoyed it as well. Needless to say, I got my ass kicked. Hmmm this seems to be a trend...

Oliver

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Breitenbach
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, this is one of my most achingly anticipated 2007 games -- if not the most (the only other one I'm this gung ho about is Conquest of Paradise).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those looking for the pre-order, Valley Games will open the pre-order on July 23rd. It will be the 2nd game I preorder (BattleLore being the first!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.