1 , 2  Next »   | 

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Most egregious omission to date rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
devin ott
msg tools
mbmb
Who is it now? She-Hulk, Ant-Man, Wasp, Quicksilver or Scarlet Witch?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce C
United States
flag msg tools
Still waiting to fight Galactus
badge
mbmbmbmb
Batman
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ms. Marvel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Weidlich
msg tools
Human Torch (Jim Hammond).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell B
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Scorpion. His picture has been on the scheme twists from the very beginning!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr. Fish

http://www.seanbaby.com/hostess/analysts.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Runnestrand
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
You should be reading this comic.
badge
I like nerdy stuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Squirrel Girl. It's ok though, since they are prepping the Fun Loving Marvel Heroines small box expansion

Squirrel Girl
Hellcat
Ms. Marvel
She Hulk
Mockingbird

Man, I'd buy that SO fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jack delavert
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darreb510 wrote:

.....And Slider is pictured on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Has to be the Original Avengers. Ant-Man and Wasp.

and of course my requisite "Where is X-Men Colossus?"...that I leave in all of these type of question threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomer Mlynarsky
Israel
flag msg tools
Probebly Psylocke
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Lafreniere
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And I always have to reply with Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, Marvel Girl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McKeehan
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr. Bong mastermind...just kidding.

I agree with some others, Hank and Janet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
heretek wrote:
Darreb510 wrote:

.....And Slider is pictured on the board.

Slyde.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Ling
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Howard the duck and man thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Archer
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasp, Giant-Man, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision (original, and current, android form), Wonder Man, She-Hulk, Spectrum, Mockingbird, Hellcat, Jessica Jones, Ms. Marvel (Khan), Nova (Rider), Nova (Alexander), Kitty Pryde, Psylocke, Polaris, Havok, Banshee, Firestar, Franklin Richards, Valeria Richards, (perhaps as a divided set!), Quasar, Adam Warlock, Captain Mar-Vell, Moondragon, Beta Ray Bill, the New Mutants, the Inhumans, Alpha Flight.

Other than that, I think they've covered it all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TyrellArcher wrote:
Wasp, Giant-Man, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision (original, and current, android form), Wonder Man, She-Hulk, Spectrum, Mockingbird, Hellcat, Jessica Jones, Ms. Marvel (Khan), Nova (Rider), Nova (Alexander), Kitty Pryde, Psylocke, Polaris, Havok, Banshee, Firestar, Franklin Richards, Valeria Richards, (perhaps as a divided set!), Quasar, Adam Warlock, Captain Mar-Vell, Moondragon, Beta Ray Bill, the New Mutants, the Inhumans, Alpha Flight.

Not much argument here. Make a big box with these heroes and it'd be an insta-buy.

Also Cap & Thor with Thrown Artifact. Despite the fact that you can already play a whole game with Team America as your hero deck. :-P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On second thought, that's at least 2 big boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Rob, why doesn't Soulsword Colossus qualify as a X-Man Colossus in your book? He does have a sword but he's still an X-Man.

My vote is either the two missing Avengers or Quicksilver. Even Scarlet Witch is available as an adversary in Villains, but not Quicksilver. Wasp and Ant Man show up as Avengers in that, too.

If I had to choose, I'd got with Wasp and/or Ant-Man. It is more than a little strange that neither Wasp nor Ant Man are available as a recruited Hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Tsallak wrote:
Rob, why doesn't Soulsword Colossus qualify as a X-Man Colossus in your book? He does have a sword but he's still an X-Man

Oh I've been on the get me a real Colossus XMEN card since Dark City. Ranted on more than a couple of threads about it. I just feel that neither of the Colossus sets we have now do justice to one of the longest standing and important members of the XMen team.

Here is one of those posts...
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/22849446#22849446
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TyrellArcher wrote:

But which Quasar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahewlett
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Annihilation Wave Henchman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kingsley
United States
Cheshire
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IronSyndicate wrote:
TyrellArcher wrote:

But which Quasar?

Phyla-Vell. Wendell Vaughn is lame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reiter
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
There are definitely heroes that are missing, mostly the ones you listed, but for me it's masterminds.

I'm not really interested in another Spider-man set but where are Green Goblin and Doc Ock as masterminds? I mean, if I made a list of Spidey's top baddies, Green Goblin and Ock would be 1 and 2. And Venom for that matter, he doesn't tend to be subservient to others too often.

And Ultron? Yeah, he's in the Masters of Evil...because of that one time he was in it...probably, I don't remember. lol Kang? I mean, we Ragnarok as a masterming, but not Ultron? That's just maddening.

Oh, and were the hell are the Wrecking Crew? There's four of them and they're a classic villain group. What is the hold up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely Scorpion.

For heroes, for me, it's She-Hulk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jem
France
flag msg tools
Stan Hulk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.