Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys! If you're like me, you're super excited about this game. And just one microbadge will not do! So I made some more

mbmbmbmb

Also - we needed a Ryan Laukat fan badge, so here: mb (based on his self-illustration in his (not in use) twitter profile. I thought it was fitting to use an illustration to portray my fanship (fandom? fanishness?)

If anyone wants some to sport one of these let me know.
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themistoklis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
Avid Euro Gamer
badge
Novice Board Game Designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not geek gold but I need one of these badges !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themistoklis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
Avid Euro Gamer
badge
Novice Board Game Designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brenna Asplund
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
These are so awesome! Thank you for making these!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Guisado
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Badge
How does one acquire one of this badges? I don't have geekgold, but I am a backer of the game... I really want it :c Please!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Je_Pe wrote:
How does one acquire one of this badges? I don't have geekgold, but I am a backer of the game... I really want it :c Please!!

you should have enough to buy 2 microbadges now. Just click on one that you like, and there will be a little button that says "buy" on the page that opens.

So you could buy two, or you could also pick another microbadge that says something about you or somethig you like by searching here: https://boardgamegeek.com/microbadge/browse/purchase

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandy
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh! How awesome! Thank you for doing this!

Guess I am going to have to start saving up some Geek Gold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandy
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ajtm23 wrote:
Oh! How awesome! Thank you for doing this!

Guess I am going to have to start saving up some Geek Gold.

Thank you!!
Chris Mikols
United States
Avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty Craine
United States
Linden
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, I'd love those. They look great. Well done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! they were fun to draw

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Damisch
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
I would love to get my hands on one of those badges, too, but I don't have any gold either. Is the offer for some coin still on the table?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Guisado
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Je_Pe wrote:

Hi! I'm here to apologize! I didn't realize that some people had give me geekgold here so I could buy the badges. I'm relatively new to BGG (I started using it about 1 year ago) and didn't know how to check this out. I just found out how to see geekgold transactions. Also I didn't have a profile picture and then when I got enough geekgold I bought that option, leaving me with no geekgold. I'm not here to ask for more. I just don't want you to think that I asked for something and then choose to do something else with the geekgold. But thank you for that gesture, I wasn't expecting that at all! But know I know, the Geek comunity is just that awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Je_Pe wrote:
Je_Pe wrote:

Hi! I'm here to apologize! I didn't realize that some people had give me geekgold here so I could buy the badges. I'm relatively new to BGG (I started using it about 1 year ago) and didn't know how to check this out. I just found out how to see geekgold transactions. Also I didn't have a profile picture and then when I got enough geekgold I bought that option, leaving me with no geekgold. I'm not here to ask for more. I just don't want you to think that I asked for something and then choose to do something else with the geekgold. Anyway, I couldn't buy the badges anyway because it costs 50 geekgold to unlock that option. But thank you for that gesture, I wasn't expecting that at all! But know I know, the Geek comunity is just that awesome!

Go get some badges, man. And thanks for coming back to say something!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Guisado
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwartzkopf wrote:
Je_Pe wrote:
Je_Pe wrote:

Hi! I'm here to apologize! I didn't realize that some people had give me geekgold here so I could buy the badges. I'm relatively new to BGG (I started using it about 1 year ago) and didn't know how to check this out. I just found out how to see geekgold transactions. Also I didn't have a profile picture and then when I got enough geekgold I bought that option, leaving me with no geekgold. I'm not here to ask for more. I just don't want you to think that I asked for something and then choose to do something else with the geekgold. Anyway, I couldn't buy the badges anyway because it costs 50 geekgold to unlock that option. But thank you for that gesture, I wasn't expecting that at all! But know I know, the Geek comunity is just that awesome!

Go get some badges, man. And thanks for coming back to say something!

What? surprise Thank you so much! It wasn't necessary! But thank you! I just have to choose a faction now... Tough choice I can't wait to have the game in my hands
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure to pick up some other badges that match your interests. no need to spend it all on near and far badges

And remember, when you find yourself with some extra GG to pass it on

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.