Wayne Schulatz
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
Look, I have overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow aspiring game designers.

I am working on a game that is nearing the blind testing phase. I figure it is probably still a few weeks out. What I am looking for is another designer in a similar place on their journey that would be willing to trade prototypes for play testing.

I have my alpha group that I have tested my game on (my gaming buddies) and I am sure you have done the same. I am offering that we essentially trade gaming groups. I send a copy (or print and play version) of my game to you and you would do the same for me and we could trade services.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in doing, please send me a geek mail. I am in the U.S.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kelsheimer
United States
Syracuse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I were that far along in my design, sounds like a great idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Schulatz
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
Look, I have overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I figure this might be a good way for us to build relationships and networks of play testers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Chambers
Australia
SALISBURY NORTH
South Australia
flag msg tools
mb
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ap4vkK0n_GJBkFfviS9-ktNPScLr I'm not making any blind promises to test games I don't know the specifics of. But I will be grateful if I can get my game tested. (See link)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael brown
United States
SANDY
Ut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tell me a little about your game, and I'll see if I want to trade playtesting with you.

Here is my blurb:

MOAR MOAI!, 2-6 players, 60-90 minutes, Rules: https://goo.gl/uu7HJS

MOAR MOAI! is a worker placement and resource management game where players try to build statues and move them to the shore of Easter Island. Game play focuses on a common pool of resources that all players vie for. It features worker placement with no player elimination and nearly simultaneous play, allowing all players to be involved throughout the game. The number of workers a player has changes every turn based on their actions; players with fewer workers gain the advantages of going later and winning ties in claiming resources. Variability in the Event deck provides new conditions every game, while encouraging players to experiment with the viability of different strategies. Quick, strategic play, a humorous twist on a historical mystery, and iconic moai statues, make MOAR MOAI! an exceptional choice for a new strategy game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Schulatz
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
Look, I have overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonydude wrote:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ap4vkK0n_GJBkFfviS9-ktNPScLr I'm not making any blind promises to test games I don't know the specifics of. But I will be grateful if I can get my game tested. (See link)

I am not looking for blind promises. What I am looking for is other would-be designers that would like to start establishing relationships with other people in similar situations so that we can benefit one another's advice and experiences. If this seems like something you may want to try I'd be happy to check out your link. If you'd like more information about myself or my game, feel free to send me a GM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Shever

Washington DC
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
Hi

I'd be willing to trade PnP versions of our games to playtest with each others' groups!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Song
msg tools
Hi Wayne,
I would be interested in trading games to play test. Would you mind telling me a bit about your game. The link for my game is below if you'd like to see if it's something you'd like to play test. Thanks

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1608731/card-quest-2-4-playe...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.