Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Garrison
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have an empty Marcy Case box they can send me? I stupidly threw mine away and would now like one. Obviously, I will pay for shipping.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't, but have you tried contacting Asmodee?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Garrison
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. Did that first before posting here. They sent me a new insert for TS so I thought they may also send me an empty box for the Marcy Case but no luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DoctorMike Reddy
United Kingdom
Aberdare
RCT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Why do you want it? To resell? Just asking as I love the box art, but considering whether I really need to keep it. Persuade me, one way or the other...

DoctorMike

P.S. I normally keep all boxes, much to my wife's distress. I won't resell the game - it's good for analysis, post-play so I can write my own scenarios - but might be tempted to part with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Garrison
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DoctorMikeReddy wrote:
Why do you want it? To resell?

I usually get rid of expansion boxes and such so I got rid of the Marcy Case. When I got PoD and UtM though, I realized that I wanted to have all the expansion boxes on my shelf.

So, no. Not to resell. Just like having all the Time Stories stuff. Also, if you did offer to sell yours, shipping might not be worth it for me. Thanks anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.