Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bradley Newcomer
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for a FLGS near the Harrisonburg, VA area. Looking for one that might carry war games (as opposed to just euro games and such).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Same question here. Visiting Luray this coming weekend and would like to hit some FLGSs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Wickline
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
During my comparatively short career in gaming, Harrisonburg's only game store (Lost Shade) moved to Monterey. The next closest FLGS, the Dragon's Hoard, is in Staunton. I've never been there, but I've spoken to the owner by phone, and he was both friendly and helpful. They don't have much by way of online presence. I understand there are a couple of game stores in Charlottesville, but I've never ventured that way (for games, that is). There may be more around the extended local area, but that's the extent of my knowledge. Life is pretty full these days, so I don't get out a whole lot, but I wish there were more gaming resources around town!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.