United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, if they start clearancing this too I'll end up with like 4-5 copies of this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Dumas
United States
Warrensburg
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just in my Walmart earlier this week and they had all of their copies of the game for $30. I am not for sure if it was the deluxe edition or not - so maybe that is the catch.

On another note, when you guys are finding these great mark downs on games in Target and Walmart, are the games in the gaming isle or are they in the clearance area of the stores? I always wonder if I am not seeing them because I am looking in the wrong place or because the stores around me are not marking them down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can check price/stock on brickseek with item id: "45824268"

edit: looks like most stores are oos and had them for $29.98. I see a few $15 stores. Ops store is the only one near him that has an $11 price but they all appear to be oos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Wheeler
United States
North Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
PreacherMan05 wrote:
I was just in my Walmart earlier this week and they had all of their copies of the game for $30. I am not for sure if it was the deluxe edition or not - so maybe that is the catch.

On another note, when you guys are finding these great mark downs on games in Target and Walmart, are the games in the gaming isle or are they in the clearance area of the stores? I always wonder if I am not seeing them because I am looking in the wrong place or because the stores around me are not marking them down.

Usually in the endcaps with the Clearance sign over them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
California
flag msg tools
PreacherMan05 wrote:

They are just on the normal shelves with clearance stickers on them for the stores around me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cp012416 cp012416
msg tools
It was in a section with other clearance items.

From my experience, the Catonsville's Walmart did not have the non bonus set before this week. They started selling the non-bonus set for $11.00 about a month ago. When I went to Walmart earlier this week, they had the bonus set. It was marked for $11.00. I don't know if is was a mistake, since the next town over was selling the bonus set at $30 last week.

I think there were about 6 more bonus sets in the clearance section. Not sure about in the toy section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.