Subject: Microbadges! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had the first of what I hope will be several microbadges approved overnight! Well, it was overnight for those of us in the land Down Under and across the ditch in NZ, not so much for the rest of you

There are some extremely talented and generous MB designers who've stepped up to take Mr Cuddington's very complex and gorgeous art and reduce it to a teeny-tiny 16x16 square.

As the badges are approved and published, I'll add them below:

* 'Artica' Gary has created mb.

* Raymond Haaken has created mb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Wrigley
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nifty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve T
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Any more microbadges? Also noticed that the one above has not yet been added to the Community Wiki of the Unfair game page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve777 wrote:
Any more microbadges? Also noticed that the one above has not yet been added to the Community Wiki of the Unfair game page.

I'm going to totally own that one and confess that I had no idea that was even a thing! I'll see if I can work it out.

I know there's another microbadge that has been submitted and i was just checking its status yesterday. I figured I'd wait a few more days before enquiring about it, but you can see all of those proposed so far here: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/175112/item/4752750#item4...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve T
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Thanks Kate.

I've been hanging around BGG for donkeys years & I'm still learning about it's features. There is a LOT of depth to this site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Duplicitous!
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been slack and completely forgot the handful I made. I'll submit a few more this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New U added to the collection: mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And a new microbadge from Gary: mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.