Hide
4 Posts

The Others» Forums » Rules

Subject: Primal Conceit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt K
msg tools
If I move the Avatar out of the space where the fight is, leaving it empty, what happens to the fight? Is it cancelled, wasting the action or can the character do something else?

The card says "Teleport the Avatar anywhere unless each lone Hero takes 2 corruption.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
AstorSigma wrote:
If I move the Avatar out of the space where the fight is, leaving it empty, what happens to the fight? Is it cancelled, wasting the action or can the character do something else?

The card says "Teleport the Avatar anywhere unless each lone Hero takes 2 corruption.

When does the card say it can be played? Before fight starts, During Fight, After Die Roll, etc?

If it's before fight starts, then the FAITH player can reconsider starting the fight

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt K
msg tools
It takes place "at the start of a fight".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
My guess is that it would waste the fight for that turn (if there are no other monsters), which is what makes the card powerful. Since it says "at the start of a fight", that implies that the fight has begun, and since heroes can only fight once per turn, that fight is now over (or continues, if there are other monsters in the space).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.