Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wally West
United States
Cape Cod
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Zug Zug
Wish I had taken a photo of it at the booth- in the demo area on the sales floor at GenCon there was a Rivals of Catan Playmat to aid in teaching demos- this was a perfect teaching accessory.

Does anyone have photos/ was this a product that was available at any given time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
WallyTWest wrote:
Wish I had taken a photo of it at the booth- in the demo area on the sales floor at GenCon there was a Rivals of Catan Playmat to aid in teaching demos- this was a perfect teaching accessory.

Does anyone have photos/ was this a product that was available at any given time?
I haven't seen it yet but I want one! I have everything Rivals for Catan (except the non-English promos).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Plank
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds really cool! Hopefully they'll be available for purchase eventually. I've never heard of it before now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone told me at BGG.CON 2016 that they are considering selling the playmat in the future. I would almost certainly buy one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.