Kemet» Forums » General

Subject: Storage solutions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Atanasije Stojkovic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you store your game's components?

P. S. Without buying some expensive replacements or removing some pieces and storing them separately, of course (neither time nor funds for that and space is also an issue).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko J
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
Figures and cards are organised by colour into their own ziplock bags. Tiles are loose.

Tiles don't move around too much though I'm sure you could shave a few minutes off of setup by organising them better. Figures are reasonably sturdy as I've had no breakages even though I've lugged the box around quite violently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean West
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do like Niko for the player pieces and keep each set in their own ziplock bag but for the tiles I keep them in plastic sheets with pockets that were designed for coin collectors. It makes it very quick and easy to set them up on the table!

The ones I have look like the ones in this link. I just trimmed off the hole punch piece and the extra row.

https://www.amazon.com/BCW-20-Pocket-Pages-Pocket-Size/dp/B0...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert baynosa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
seanmwest wrote:
I do like Niko for the player pieces and keep each set in their own ziplock bag but for the tiles I keep them in plastic sheets with pockets that were designed for coin collectors. It makes it very quick and easy to set them up on the table!

The ones I have look like the ones in this link. I just trimmed off the hole punch piece and the extra row.

https://www.amazon.com/BCW-20-Pocket-Pages-Pocket-Size/dp/B0...

ive been looking for something like this. just one question, arent this a tight fit for the tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
Not OP but I have these coin pocket pages too and they fit great. They slide in easily and aren't squished. Definite upgrade to storage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.