Subject: Beginner Question on moving rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garret Trezona
United States
Cutler Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
Sorry in advance for this question as I'm sure everyone knows the answer. I know that you can move up to two spaces per movement action. What if I move one space and then search, does that count as both my actions for my turn since I moved one space and then searched? Or for example can I move one space/search as my first action and then move one space/open a door for my second?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Colm
msg tools
mbmb
Yes, you can move 1 space, do another action, and then move another space.

Note that if you post Rules questions in the Rules section you'll have better chances of getting responses as it will get buried quickly on the 'General' page with so much 'discussion' going on
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Stockton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'm not sure that is correct? If you look at the explorer action handout here on BGG, you can do 2 'things' per turn, these include movement, searching, interacting etc. So you can do one move and one action per turn (in any order), 2 moves or 2 actions, which means in this case your turn would be over after The second 'thing' you do - movement OR action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janne
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in the rules reference on the page 13 about movement.

Quote:
An investigator may interrupt his move action to perform another action. After he has finished performing that action, he may finish performing his move action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blacklodge wrote:
I'm not sure that is correct? If you look at the explorer action handout here on BGG, you can do 2 'things' per turn, these include movement, searching, interacting etc. So you can do one move and one action per turn (in any order), 2 moves or 2 actions, which means in this case your turn would be over after The second 'thing' you do - movement OR action.

It say's on the reference sheet that you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Blacklodge wrote:

One "Move Action" allows you to move up to 2 spaces. You can split that movement by performing your second action in the middle of the movement. You can use both of your actions to move a total of 4 spaces, if you wish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garret Trezona
United States
Cutler Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garret Trezona
United States
Cutler Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sangin lee
South Korea
suwon
gyunggi-do
flag msg tools
mb
rule
- An investigator can perform the same action more than once per round.
-> use movement one time???(move a total 2 space)
?????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
gatts73 wrote:
rule
- An investigator can perform the same action more than once per round.
-> use movement one time???(move a total 2 space)
?????

You could perform two Move Actions during your turn, which would give you a total of 4 spaces of movement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.