Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren T.
United States
Dallas/Ft. Worth area
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the game & while it looks great with some card variation on the two main heroes of the film (Jack & Wang Chi have many stacks to pick from), the FYI is that the vinyl mat that comes with the game is folded up to fit in the box. So if you don't want to fold it back in the box, you will need one of the smaller mat tubes at most FLGS to put the mat in if you don't have something already.

Even with the cards sleeved, I can get all into one side of the two column box but it's vexing that the rolled mat doesn't fit well in the box like Marvel Legendary Villains/Aliens/Predator.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't use game mats for games so I didn't think about using a small game mat tube for the game mat. Good idea and they're generally pretty cheap at most game stores. The game still should have been able to fit the mat in the box without folding it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
looking at picking this up eventually, but I am still shocked that they have folded mats! I actaully think LE:Alien is awesome because the way the box load is, and after the next set arrives it will fill the box out a little more. But folding mats! I would never personally, but I play alot of card games and my mats are still like shop new because I have used tubes over the years where my mates just throw theres in a bag and look like crap, and always buy new ones now and again as theres get quite stretched outta shape from folding an never lay flat again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blanco
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? (James 2:15-16)
mbmbmbmbmb

Paper Towel Tube

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Any dream can take over the world.
badge
The only thing more evil than Cthulhu . . . . Kickstarter Addiction!
mbmbmbmbmb
Geese wrote:

Paper Towel Tube

Wow, that's an amazing idea. I can't believe I've never thought about that. I would imagine that the tube wouldn't hold up too long. But, it's not like you can't always get another one really easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.