Dana Brenchley
msg tools
So we had just won our first game in July after a crushing FIVE GAME losing streak(wtf?)!!!
It was the July win bonus that made it very clear that I am missing the starting military base stickers. Does anyone know where these come from?
Did i miss a door or where they suppose to be in box 2 with the military bases? shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The stickers for starting military bases come from door 22, which should have been opened at the end of March.
Was limited mobility one of the reasons for your five-game loss? This could certainly explain that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to check out this thread to make sure you didn't miss anything else.

**SPOILERS** What doors to open in which month - here is the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Brenchley
msg tools
Thank you for the quick response! looks like we missed the upgrades behind door 21 as well.
I do think these might have made a difference on a few of the games(like the military base objective) but we just had some REALLY bad luck on two of the games.
Thanks again for the help!
,Dana

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.