Pingo Pingo» Forums » General

Subject: Concern about enforcing the rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought this game at a local store. It was on sale for $10, how could i refuse???

The game looks so fun but i have one concern after watching a couple of reviews. Because its a speed game i imagine it gets hectic. So is it hard to monitor when someone loses a life point? I have this image in mind of everyone being very frantic that lost life points could easily be overlooked. Is this type of thing likely to occur in the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It shouldn't be an issue. Since there's just one common pile of cards in the middle visible to everyone, and the whole point of the game is to carefully scrutinize the cards as they come out, it would be really hard to cheat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok cool. I've played some speed games in the past where everyone is just so busy doing their own thing and it eventually just gets too difficult to keep track of everything so then people let things slide, or miss other things. This leads to the breaking down of the game. Maybe I'll finally open this one up and give it a go at the next games night (don't have room in my house to do it properly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In my experience it's not a problem. I've been playing with 3rd and 4th graders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL point taken!

Sounds good. Looking forward to trying this out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.