$30.00
Russell Prupis
Germany
Freihung
flag msg tools
Greetings!

My wife, step-daughter and I are regular gamers. Looking for other adults (late 20s and up) interested in board games. I'd love to organize a regular game night. I have plenty of space and quite a few games, but I'm always interested in new ones as well. Anyone interested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Where are you exactly located? I'm from the Schwandorf area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Prupis
Germany
Freihung
flag msg tools
I am in Freihung. Looks like about 45 minutes away. Do you have a group that you game with regularly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
More like 60 mins. That's too far, i am afraid. I am looking for people within shorter distances.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James O'Keefe
Germany
Pressath
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
The Dude Abides
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! I just got here in August and I'm living in Pressath, which isn't too far away at all. I'd totally be interest in a local game night, because as far as I can tell, there aren't any local public clubs. I've got to the Ali-Baba club in Nürnberg once, but it's hard to make it there if I work late on Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fuma Buna
msg tools
mb
Hello there!
My wife and I are also looking for some people to play table top games with. We live on Rose Barracks, and we held one game night which had a pretty horrible turn out. If your still looking for gamer's to play with, we would love to play. We have a pretty decent number of games. We were just at Essen Spiel last weekend where we got the new stand alone Dead of Winter expansion, A Feast for Odin, and plenty more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James O'Keefe
Germany
Pressath
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
The Dude Abides
mbmbmbmbmb
Fumabuna wrote:
Hello there!
My wife and I are also looking for some people to play table top games with. We live on Rose Barracks, and we held one game night which had a pretty horrible turn out. If your still looking for gamer's to play with, we would love to play. We have a pretty decent number of games. We were just at Essen Spiel last weekend where we got the new stand alone Dead of Winter expansion, A Feast for Odin, and plenty more.

Rose Barracks is plenty close! Sorry to hear your game night didn't turn out well, but I am mega jealous that you made it to Essen. A Feast for Odin looks interesting. I was unfortunately on duty that weekend, otherwise I would have been there with you.

What else do you all like to play? I've been having a lot of fun recently with Star Wars Rebellion and Nippon. I've also got Hold Fast Atlantic and Pacific on pre-order, which are remakes of the classic Victory in the Pacific and War at Sea using block fog of war mechanics.

If we hear from a few more gamers on this thread, I think we just might be able to get a viable game night going!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.