Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Decided to open and assemble my Gen Con copy tonight. I thought it was odd that I had this yellow image appear on my marble dispenser punchboard, and the picture didn't seem to line up at all with the rest of the boards. After looking at pictures of other peoples dispensers on BGG, I think I've discovered that mine is misprinted. Anyone else have this problem?

It is a bit distracting. Perhaps I should get replacement pieces?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silva Lorenzo
Italy
Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! A very artistic misprint!

Yes you can absolutely have replacement, write to the CMON customer service. Also Horrible Games' customer service can help you in any case!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I like that. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It really is a funny misprint. You can't see it while it is assembled, but underneath the box section where you insert marbles, the art continues into a picture of the potion master character from the first player token. Unfortunately, the art ends at his neck, so it looks like he lost his head in the printing process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
The prints on a couple of the potions are at an odd angle on my copy, nothing overly disastrous but I like things aligned shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote CMON customer service a month ago. Still haven't received replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silva Lorenzo
Italy
Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Write to Horrible Games customer sevice in case you have no answer from CMON, we will find a solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.