Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Infi
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I think it would be really cool if the player boards showed the interior of the storage / depot buildings. This way they empty storage would really give a profound impression of emptiness and cubes placed there would also look better than if being placed "on the wall". At first glance I actually thought it was indeed a cross section of the buildings but then I realized they are just outside walls with odd shading. Not sure why the art designer went that route.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
infi01 wrote:
I think it would be really cool if the player boards showed the interior of the storage / depot buildings. This way they empty storage would really give a profound impression of emptiness and cubes placed there would also look better than if being placed "on the wall". At first glance I actually thought it was indeed a cross section of the buildings but then I realized they are just outside walls with odd shading. Not sure why the art designer went that route.

What I'm hearing you say is.... somebody is actually playing Merkator! Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Infi
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Haha, so far it is my observation based on photos but I watched some video reviews too and I am thinking of buying this game. I really like the mechanics. Rahdo spoke very highly of Merkator too and placed it in the top 3 games from Uwe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.