Subject: 3.0 Expansion Reference Sheets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Kelly
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

I am currently awaiting delivery of Neuroshima Hex but have received New York earlier as I had to order it from a different supplier. I was expecting a reference sheet with it but it seems you get the references on the printed booklet instead.

Is this the same with all expansions? If so are there printed 3.0 sheets for the expansions (in English) available on here? I couldn't spot any.

Cheers
Rowley

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Do you wanna play a game?
badge
We are all prisoners inside the cage of our own flesh.
mbmbmbmbmb
RowleyBirkinQC wrote:
Hi,

I am currently awaiting delivery of Neuroshima Hex but have received New York earlier as I had to order it from a different supplier. I was expecting a reference sheet with it but it seems you get the references on the printed booklet instead.

Is this the same with all expansions? If so are there printed 3.0 sheets for the expansions (in English) available on here? I couldn't spot any.

Cheers
Rowley
This is the same for all expansions. There are some 3.0 player aids created for the expansion armies, though, check in the files section under each expansion entry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kelly
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Awesome cheers, I'll check it out. Still haven't played! Looking forward to trying the game.

I can't spot English reference cards for New York, Mississippi, Steel Police or Uranopolis in files :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Do you wanna play a game?
badge
We are all prisoners inside the cage of our own flesh.
mbmbmbmbmb
RowleyBirkinQC wrote:
Awesome cheers, I'll check it out. Still haven't played! Looking forward to trying the game.

I can't spot English reference cards for New York, Mississippi, Steel Police or Uranopolis in files :/

Did you check in the files section under the base game or under the mentioned expansions?

Neuroshima Hex - New York 3.0 Player Aid
Mississippi 3.0 - Player Aid
Steel Police 3.0 player aid
Uranopolis 3.0 - Player Aid
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maui Chris
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
Valentino Rossi Fan
badge
get this ball
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm going to work on the 3.0 style player aids for Mephisto & Dancer soon as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.