Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmb
Some clarifications on cards needed.

1. Card "Solidarity Legalized"

Text: "Place a Democratic SP in every uncontrolled Worker and
Farmer space in Poland."

Question: in this case "uncontrolled space" is a space is not under Democratic control or neither control?

2. Card "The Wall" question: is an effect of this card on Support Check in Germany is disposable and after the Suport Check done this card removed from game? Is the effect of The Wall applicable only for ONE Support Check?

3. Card "Brought in for Questioning"
Text:"The Democratic Player must randomly discard a card. If it is a Communist event it takes place immediately."

Question: for example the Dem player randomly discard any neutral card with a silver star. In this case is the card considered as Communist event? Or not?

Rule 2.2.2: "Cards with a Silver star are associated with both sides."

Sorry for my English!

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
Grossmeister wrote:
Some clarifications on cards needed.

1. Card "Solidarity Legalized"

Text: "Place a Democratic SP in every uncontrolled Worker and
Farmer space in Poland."

Question: in this case "uncontrolled space" is a space is not under Democratic control or neither control?

Neither control.

Grossmeister wrote:

2. Card "The Wall" question: is an effect of this card on Support Check in Germany is disposable and after the Suport Check done this card removed from game? Is the effect of The Wall applicable only for ONE Support Check?

The card is discarded after the next support check meeting the conditions. Don't have the card in front of me, I believe it gives a bonus vs a Student space, so the very next time the Communist player makes a Support check vs a Student space, he gets the bonus and then discards the card. It can be played in Germany or elsewhere and it's a one-use effect.

Grossmeister wrote:

3. Card "Brought in for Questioning"
Text:"The Democratic Player must randomly discard a card. If it is a Communist event it takes place immediately."

Question: for example the Dem player randomly discard any neutral card with a silver star. In this case is the card considered as Communist event? Or not?

Rule 2.2.2: "Cards with a Silver star are associated with both sides."

Interesting, I can see where your confusion stems from, but it doesn't trigger neutral events, only Communist events (Red star).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladislav Morzheedov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for your response!

Only one clarification: "The Wall" card have an asterisk, after playing this card must be removed not discarded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.