Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
quinn ortmeyer
Canada
Breslau
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so I have recently ordered the card supplements from the flying frog website, but browsing the kickstarter page, there were a number of other card supplements that aren't on the website. they are primarily encounter packs like "ancient terrors, etc...", now we're these exclusive to the kickstarter, as extras, or were they added to the base game, meaning that the encounter cards in the retail boxes, would not have been there had the stretch goals not been met?
the completionist in me is dying to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They will most likely be sold separately on their website (only the Outlaw class is a Kickstarter exclusive). They weren't added to the existing sets or anything -- they just aren't done yet.

Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quinn ortmeyer
Canada
Breslau
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the info. I'm really wishing I had gotten in on the kickstarter, as it is an amazing value. i just spent 50$ on the six card supplements!
and I haven't even played the game yet, just been painting and learning the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Anzaldo
Mexico
Mexico
DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The card supplements are best purchased on the sales that the frogs have around the year. At least on Memorial Day and Thanskgiving they usually post a 3 for 2 sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.