Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Fungi From Yuggoth
United States
Northern Chicago burbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Fear the Atomic Skull-Bat! (or don't. It's up to you...)
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone tried using the extra base set cards that shipped with this expansion to increase the deck building options? I figure following the max number of three copies is a good start, but I doubt multiple copies of the one-off cards were play tested. Anyone tried this?

Thanks,
M13
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Burke
United States
Belmont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The MiGo 13 wrote:
Has anyone tried using the extra base set cards that shipped with this expansion to increase the deck building options? I figure following the max number of three copies is a good start, but I doubt multiple copies of the one-off cards were play tested. Anyone tried this?

Thanks,
M13

We have not tested this. I believe it would work just fine, but could create some significant imbalance if one player is more familiar with the cards than the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fungi From Yuggoth
United States
Northern Chicago burbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Fear the Atomic Skull-Bat! (or don't. It's up to you...)
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. Enjoying the game, so thank you! Figured more deck building options via extra copies can throw the balance off, but it's too tempting to not experiment with.whistle

Thanks again. Happy gaming,
M13
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.