$15.00
$20.00
$30.00
$5.00
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Personally, I think all four of the so-called major candidates suck, but by God, this is the most interesting campaign I've ever seen!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/12/ex-gop-lawmakers-...

Short version: segment of Republican Party believes Trump will lose and hand the Senate and House to those EEEVVVVVVUUUULLLLLLLLLL Democrats. Hilarity ensues.

Can't wait to see what the Dems come up with. It's no longer out of the realm of possibility that the two vice-presidential designates could wind up being the presidential candidates, you know, Dull and Duller.

That would be sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Personally, I think all four of the so-called major candidates suck, but by God, this is the most interesting campaign I've ever seen!

Agreed....best election I've ever seen.

The RNC staffers here are idiots and sore losers and I think Trump will probably treat them as such.

Marvelous twists and turns in this election.

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

The RNC staffers here are idiots and sore losers and I think Trump will probably treat them as such.

Ferret
Which does raise an interesting point.

Why should he get money from people who do not want him to have it? Whose money is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is only one problem with the RNC attitude, Trump has willingly campaigned and held fundraisers that have benefited the RNC coffers. Trump seems to be relying on the RNC for staff in states to "get the message out", the Pubs seem to have an inferior (to Dems) state structure in place, that does all the gruntwork in an election cycle. But the hard reality is, Trump for the most part is rogue anyway, he does not feel he needs the RNC to get re-elected (mostly due to his ego), and the RNC has to tread lightly because most of their higher ups and people they serve are not happy about a Trump candidacy. Trump will lose the election, take a self-professed "long vacation", and the Repubs will lick their wounds, realizing they will be in store for another 4, and possibly 8 years of democratic rule. Their cutting of funds to Trump would largely be irrelevant at this point, and more than likely more destructive than constructive, if they truly want to see anyone but Hillary in the White House.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Ferretman wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Ferret

All the RNC and DNC staffers are idiots and sore losers. That's why they're staffers instead of real politicians!

This is crazy, man, just crazy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Ferret

Actually more like they are getting up close and personal views of the giant clusterfuck that is the Trump campaign. Less than 100 days to go to the election, and he still only has one operating field office in the State of Florida. A state which is vital to any chance for him to win.

But how really big a clusterfuck? Lets let the Donald tell us in his own words

“I don’t know that we need to get out the vote,” the Republican nominee concluded. “I think people that really want to vote, they’re gonna just get up and vote for Trump. And we’re going to make America great again.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-no-need-get-out-...

So not so much idiots, as folks who can comprehend the obvious.

But I dont doubt Trump would treat them badly. He does strike one as a vindictive little shit who would punish those who actually told a truth he did not want to hear
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.