Twilight Struggle» Forums » Rules

Subject: Scoring cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luis Canela
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
hi, what regions are scored during each stage ?

I remember early war : Europe, asia, middle east ( please correct me if I am wrong) but not the others.

I am travelling ( no access to my TS copy) and recently bought the ios game and I am not able to remember this.

Also, do you know on ios how to identify which areas are to be scored next? I skiped the tutorial because I know the rules and thought I could figure this out but so far no luck.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Killian
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All other scoring cards enter in Mid-War. SE Asia scoring is a one-shot, all others repeat as often as they are drawn.

In the iOS version, a "target" graphic appears next to the names of scoring regions that are currently in discard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Playdek app has a Card gallery where you can see in what period each cards are in (Main page, go from Settings to Card Gallery).

The target signs only tells you what scoring cards are in the discard, not the ones that are still to come (Middle War regions will show no target symbol during the Early War).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Canela
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Thanks guys, that is what I was missing I thought the target symbol was just the opposite as in, be careful this area will be scored at anytime, but it never made sense. What is the other symbol ( like atomic mushrum )? I think it means it was already scored, am I right?

Thanks all for the info. My user is lcanela, I still need to improve a lot but soon I w ould like to start playing online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Childress
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure the mushroom cloud signifies that you can't realign or coup there due to the defcon status.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Canela
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Oooooookkkkkkkkk!!!! Thanks!!! =]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sputnik Ma
China
Beijing
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
lcanela wrote:
Thanks guys, that is what I was missing I thought the target symbol was just the opposite as in, be careful this area will be scored at anytime, but it never made sense. What is the other symbol ( like atomic mushrum )? I think it means it was already scored, am I right?

Thanks all for the info. My user is lcanela, I still need to improve a lot but soon I w ould like to start playing online.

The Atomic mushroom should mean that this region is under protection of nuclear umbrella.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.