BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Midwest

Subject: Michigan Twilight Imperium Group rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if there is a group in Michigan that plays Twilight Imperium (Third Edition) that I could join in for a game.

I live in Lapeer County and would be willing to travel to surrounding counties like Macomb, Oakland, Genesee, etc.

The game intrigues me very much but I cannot justify purchasing it until I know if anyone in my group would even play it. I would love to try this game.

Message me if you might be so kind as to let me join in a game. I will try my best to not be the annoying noob that ruins your session. I love gaming and fully understand that this is long and rules filled game.

Thanks,
Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool User
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not 100% positive, but I think I've heard of people playing TI3 at ROBA. The guild isn't very active on BGG, but if you ask over at their Facebook page, you might get some responses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Doerr
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
Origins 2017 Jun 14th - 18th
badge
Unplayed Countdown: 1 left to play
mbmbmbmbmb
I can confirm, they've been running a game monthly for the past few months and are usually looking for players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Doerr
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
Origins 2017 Jun 14th - 18th
badge
Unplayed Countdown: 1 left to play
mbmbmbmbmb
Twilight Imperium will be played at ROBA this Saturday, they are looking for players now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up!
Unfortunately I am unavailable this Saturday.
I will have to keep an eye on their page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Halbower
United States
Muskegon
Michigan
flag msg tools
Not Oswald!!!
badge
Vic Mackey
mbmbmbmbmb
If you ever make it to Muskegon, we play TI3 with 6 to 8 players. We have a crew of experienced TI3 gamers who would love to play with you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muskegon is too far for me but if someone plays around Ann Arbor I would be interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.