Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
When I draw for activation and no symbol matches (still more than two Killer EU on the board)...

Do I:

1. Draw another card?
2. Pass this impulse and draw another card next impulse?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
klkitchens wrote:
When I draw for activation and no symbol matches (still more than two Killer EU on the board)...

Do I:

1. Draw another card?

Had this happen again... Argh.

Also, if a unit with a marker moves into a square with another MM, do they each retain their own activation marker? Or does one give way to the other? Sometimes the rules speak of activating a "square", which would mean all the units in that square. But if there are two activation markers... ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin Hassar
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
klkitchens wrote:

Do I:

1. Draw another card?
It happened to me as well and decided that the Killers pass and nothing happens.

klkitchens wrote:

Also, if a unit with a marker moves into a square with another MM, do they each retain their own activation marker? Or does one give way to the other? Sometimes the rules speak of activating a "square", which would mean all the units in that square. But if there are two activation markers... ?
For this one there is a rule page 8
Rulebook wrote:
If all units under a revealed MM are eliminated, the MM is removed. A revealed MM moves with the units beneath it. If a revealed MM and the units beneath it enter a square with another revealed MM, discard one, randomly determined MM.

So an unrevealed MM always remains in play until revealed even if they share a square with another MM, but if two revealed Killer units share the same square, they also share 1 of the 2 MM, the other being discarded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.