$15.00
$5.00
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Hopefully someone from the dev team or company can cross post here.

The tone in a lot of the answers seems a lot more cordial too. I was skimming thru some of the 400+ post release comments, posts and questions. Much more pleasant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Blanchett
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I had just uploaded the latest version of the 'Living Rules' here when Christian asked for clarification on retreats... so BGG has the new file just not the newest file.

Am trying to parse the rest of your comment... are you saying my answers on CSW are more cordial than my answers on BGG?

May be just because I am there more and have time to edit after-the-fact... otherwise, it's me in both places answering questions.

blush

...as to the Official FAQ from Compass, that is posted here by the developer who is in charge of that. But like I said, I frequent CSW more and have the ability quickly update the game folder (as I created it), so my latest files are always there.

With my 'Living Rules' and player agreement when something comes up, you still should be able to enjoy the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
gb1469 wrote:
Well I had just uploaded the latest version of the 'Living Rules' here when Christian asked for clarification on retreats... so BGG has the new file just not the newest file.

Am trying to parse the rest of your comment... are you saying my answers on CSW are more cordial than my answers on BGG?

May be just because I am there more and have time to edit after-the-fact... otherwise, it's me in both places answering questions.

blush

...as to the Official FAQ from Compass, that is posted here by the developer who is in charge of that. But like I said, I frequent CSW more and have the ability quickly update the game folder (as I created it), so my latest files are always there.

With my 'Living Rules' and player agreement when something comes up, you still should be able to enjoy the game.

we had geared up to play tomorrow. then saw the post. All attempting to grok changes. Its a grudge match (sort of ) and no fricken quarter is to be given.

The point was your tone in general is much more pleasant and less condescending both here and CSW. You have a gem here, and we appreciate the effort. Be patient with us.....
Thanks for the thankless, hard work you have done a sterling job as far as we can tell. Tomorrow is our big 'test' after our first play thru.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Blanchett
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
The point was your tone in general is much more pleasant and less condescending both here and CSW. You have a gem here, and we appreciate the effort...
Thanks for the thankless, hard work you have done a sterling job as far as we can tell.

Thanks... I kept going to get it published, not for me, but for you guys out there. Thank you for playing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Just posted an AAR. WE had a blast it was fun.

AAR:

http://bigboardgaming.com/fall-blau-campaign/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.