Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Fatula
United States
I don't even know where I live anymore
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have a copy of Outdoor Survival in the San Jose, California area, I'd be interested in meeting up to try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Clinton
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Just an fyi, this oldie can be found for ~ $10 via eBay and perhaps double that for an unpunched copy every day. There are always a half dozen or so for under $20 for sale.

Just an fyi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Youren
United States
Lincoln City
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do not play Scenario 1 "Lost." It will make you hate the game. Which would be a real shame.shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Siedschlag
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Surprisingly enough, if you are resourceful with internet you can find complete .pdf copies of several titles by Avalon Hill. I recently discovered Outdoor Survival, B-17: Queen of the Skies and Magic Realm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Thelonious Monk - Monk's Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
josephyouren wrote:
Do not play Scenario 1 "Lost." It will make you hate the game. Which would be a real shame.shake

This gets repeated in every Outdoor Survival thread that comes up. While it may be true for some, it wasn't true for me and I doubt I'm the Lone Ranger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Miller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
buffalohat wrote:
If you have a copy of Outdoor Survival in the San Jose, California area, I'd be interested in meeting up to try it out.

Hi Joe,
I live a few miles from your work and have a copy of the game that I've played before. If you're still interested, maybe we could get together.

Cheers,
Kris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.