Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mb
First of all--great game, Chris! Excellent, quick, strategic, with a nice touch of asymmetry.

Second, a question, per the thread title.

Rule 7.6 states that

"A damaged (i.e., rotated 90°) capital ship or Base has no reductions in its abilities, with the exception that it cannot
move adjacent to a Singularity hex (see 10.0). Continue
using a damaged unit’s printed values."

The printed value on the back of a yellow base is 3/0, unless I am missing a fighter symbol. Does the base maintain its fighter? Solutions?

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Leglaen wrote:
Rule 7.6 states that

"A damaged (i.e., rotated 90°) capital ship or Base has no reductions in its abilities, with the exception that it cannot
move adjacent to a Singularity hex (see 10.0). Continue
using a damaged unit’s printed values."

The printed value on the back of a yellow base is 3/0, unless I am missing a fighter symbol. Does the base maintain its fighter? Solutions?

If the base has been damaged enough to be turned to its second side (i.e. it has been hit 2 or 3 times), then you use whatever is printed on its second side. Those are its current printed values!

If it was only hit once, so it was only rotated and its front side is still visible, then you use whatever is printed on its front side. Those are its current printed values!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks, Russ--that's what I assumed, but glad to have (rapid!) confirmation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.