Popular Tags: [View All]
josh willhite
United States
La Junta
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 66 games that I wouldn't mind traded off, unsure of how to make a quick list and the prospect of typing up that list is not interesting (way easier to browse via the BGG interface, right?). I also have a little bit of money to cover shipping, so let's try and trade our nerd junk, eh?

Although not marked for trade I could be convinced to trade off my Super Dungeon Explore collection for the right game(s). I have a few RPG things as well if you want to crossover and check there.

So yeah, feel free to browse through and see if there's anything you might be interested in. Even if there's nothing in your trades that I want I might still be interested in something (no mass-market stuff though honestly).

I'm particularly interested in solo-play possible games, abstracts, historical themes, and nice backgammon sets.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.