Pixel Tactics Deluxe» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone Want Promos? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Patton
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
During the Kickstarter, I decided to go for two sets of the promo cards, for reasons that wound up not applying. So now I have an extra set of the promo cards sitting on my shelf, still in shrink.
I'm interested in selling these, but not many people seem to be selling them. Is this because there is no interest in buying them? If I do decide to sell them, should I sell them all as one unit or individually (as most people seem to be doing)? What's a reasonable price?
Thanks!
--Luke

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lluukkeepp wrote:
During the Kickstarter, I decided to go for two sets of the promo cards, for reasons that wound up not applying. So now I have an extra set of the promo cards sitting on my shelf, still in shrink.
I'm interested in selling these, but not many people seem to be selling them. Is this because there is no interest in buying them? If I do decide to sell them, should I sell them all as one unit or individually (as most people seem to be doing)? What's a reasonable price?
Thanks!
--Luke
I'd be interested in getting a pack of these if you still have an extra one available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.