The Hotness
Games|People|Company
The Hotness has gone cold...
Michael Reitz
Germany
Mayen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today's update of the Kickstarter campaign announced that the Beasts from Beyond expansion could be included for free for Kickstarter backers.

Some parts of this expansion are already included through the stretch goals already passed, but it reads like Kickstarter backers will get the whole expansion when certain stretch goals are reached.

As of now there is still one week to go in the campaign and I guess the chance is quite good to reach the required stretch goals.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought this was a really cool surprise!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Black
United States
Moraine
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cost is not up yet, but moving in $5000 increments would put it at $155,000 pledge level. We are at $127,000 pledge level with 5 days to go, so it is definitely attainable.

Not only would you get all of the stretch goal beasts (Mi-Go, Shoggoth, Dark Young, Byakhee, Hound of Tindalos, Goat Spawn, and maybe a Star Spawn) but the expansion blurb promises, more spells, more curses, and more beasts! So if your favorite mythos creature is not a stretch goal, it may still be in the box expansion.

And there are some exclusives, for those who like that. Azathoth is an exclusive, as are the Cult cards which grant each cult a special ability specifically tailored to their cult.

It's a pretty sweet package in my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RevTDog
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They said from the start that they were wishing to do this all SGs are part of this expansion if we reach the SGs then we will have unlocked everything in the box and will then get it for free. this is why there has not been very many Add-ons. We should be able to reach this goal in the final days. In one of the responses on KS they said that if we do not meet the SGs we should be able to purchase the rest of the expansion for a cheaper price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! Looks like we made the expansion!

Congrats all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed at the last minute.
I am putting my faith in that the expansion content is going to add enough value.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.