Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Satterfield
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did everyone see that the current meeplesource kickstarter added Near and Far meeples? The ones they've posted so far look really good, too.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/meeplesource/character-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Big Head Dave wrote:
Did everyone see that the current meeplesource kickstarter added Near and Far meeples? The ones they've posted so far look really good, too.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/meeplesource/character-...

Hard decision for me. I like the art on the standees, but I also like custom meeples! Argh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw that in the update Ryan did. I'm kind of tempted but not enough to pledge just yet. I'm a bit more excited about the Stone Age cavemen as SA is my daughter's favourite game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Zimmer
United States
Atlanta
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the update after the Near and Far kickstarter ended, but yeah. I am definitely getting Riza meeples to use in some other game just because they're nice mostly-blue Meeples. Looking forward to seeing what the others look like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
August Larson
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate the idea, but I don't like how they look. Though I'm no big fan of standees, Ryan's art looks better elongated than squashed onto a meeple. If anything I'd like a miniature for each character, but I'm not expecting those at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if the books in the Meeple People set are for Near and Far, or for Islebound? Should I purchase the Islebound books separately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
they have now also added PackTurtle meeples (turples)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So after watching Watch It Played, it seems like the tiles included in the game are more useful than the packbirds and turtle meeples due to the iconography on the tiles. So there's a bit of my regret in getting those, but I guess that's what I get for wanting all the things!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.