Mitch Lavender
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
You kids, get offa my lawn!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone found a sleeve that fits the Advancement cards? They are larger than the FF yellow or red mini sleeves.

The player turn cards and fleet cards are also an unusual size but I trimmed tarot sleeves to fit (Mayday Magnum 80mmx120mm) and they work ok. The other cards take a standard card sleeve.

Doesn't look like the geeklist for card sleeve sizes has been updated with STA yet. https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164572/item/4019084#item4...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
The 50mm x 75mm Mayday sleeves meant for "Sails of Glory" work perfectly. I had some spare left over after sleeving the new edition of Through the Ages, so I tried them out and it's like they were made for them. Highly recommended.

Here's a pic I snapped to show you. I tried to get enough glare on the sleeve so you could see where the edges were.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
cbs42 wrote:
The 50mm x 75mm Mayday sleeves meant for "Sails of Glory" work perfectly. I had some spare left over after sleeving the new edition of Through the Ages, so I tried them out and it's like they were made for them. Highly recommended.

Here's a pic I snapped to show you. I tried to get enough glare on the sleeve so you could see where the edges were.

You wouldn't happen to have enough left for another set, would you? Maybe they could be send with some dice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 32 left. Just enough to cover the two upcoming expansions if they stick to the 15 card advancement pattern.

I do plan on getting your dice to you soon though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Lavender
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
You kids, get offa my lawn!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cbs42 wrote:

Excellent, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Piedmont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How many cards are there of each size? The rulebook doesn't seem to actually say

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Godwin
msg tools
mbmb
Taeraresh wrote:
How many cards are there of each size? The rulebook doesn't seem to actually say

15 per species.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, 15 each so far. Expansions may differ, but the Cardassians at Gen Con also had 15.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Piedmont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cbs42 wrote:
Yep, 15 each so far. Expansions may differ, but the Cardassians at Gen Con also had 15.

Thanks much. Any idea on the counts for the base game? I'd love to fill in the entry on the sleeves geeklist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 45 advancements cards in the base game (which is 15 per faction).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.