Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim
United States
Danville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was aware of the kickstarter for some time, but with Gen Con I didn't want to pledge yet because I wasn't sure what my funds would look like. I get back from Gen Con and kinda forgot for a bit. I set a reminder, but I was at work when it came and was unable to pledge. I checked the deadline and must have added wrong because I jumped on last night after work and putting the kids to bed only to find I was 11 minutes late. :/
I realize this is all my fault and if I could have pledged many times before, but such is life. Is there a chance that any of you pledged for multiple copies and would be willing to sell me one? I understand some people do it with the intention of selling for a profit, and I'd be willing to add a small amount for the hassle if need be.
Sorry, I just really love Ryan's games and don't want to wait longer and miss out on deluxe content.

cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe try contacting Ryan and see if he could add you to the campaign? I almost bought a 2nd copy but decided not to. Hope you find someone that can sell you their extra copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Phelps
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only difference between the Kickstarter version and the retail version is some metal coins. You may want to just wait until retail and save some money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Phelps
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...I forgot one thing:

In the Kickstarter campaign you could get a printed version of the underground/desert encounters book and I think the other KS deluxe content for Above and Below. That was the only reason I pledged instead of waiting for retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
Danville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies. I did reach out and because they don't use a basket system there is unfortunately no way to add late pledges.
I did think it was more than coins. I do love metal coins, but I guess that's good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't despair, Tim: While it is by no means no guarantee, at Gen Con, Red Raven had KS versions of Above and Below, Islebound, City of Iron: Second Edition, and a few others. I'm guessing they'll make extras of this one, too, especially considering they had some 7,000 backers….

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.