Subject: Game from the 60s rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J R
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Hello All.

I have no idea where to post this, so thought this might be the logical place to start. I have a question.

When I was a kid (in the 60s), I played this game. I guess it was more of a toy than a game, but it had gaming aspects. It was made of plastic, had a piece that consisted of the head of a silly looking bald man and a piece that consisted of his feet (both flesh colored), and then multiple pieces (12ish, maybe, and I believe they were red) consisting of round flatish disks (as if you had taken a piece of thick pipe then sawed it into smaller disks), one sitting on top of the other.

The feet were placed on the table, the disks were stacked on the feet, then the head was put on top. Then you had a small plastic hammer (also red) in which, turn by turn, you would try to hit one of the pieces out from the middle without toppling the man.

Does anyone know of this game and remember its name?

Thanks.

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
But the drumbeat strains of the night remain in the rhythm of the newborn day.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Sounds like you're talking about Bash. I haven't seen a copy in about 40 years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam (Away/AFK)
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb

avec red hammer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.