$30.00
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
He first tried a Weiner defense, but of course it failed. this guy has a history of sexual misdeeds, how was he ever elected on a family values platform?

Quote:
Indiana House Majority Leader Jud McMillin, a cosponsor of the state's controversial "religious freedom" law resigned his seat abruptly Tuesday, after a sexually explicit video starring the representative was sent via text message from McMillin’s cell phone. The Indianapolis Star reported it is unclear who sent the text or how broadly it was distributed.

This is the second time McMillin has resigned from a job over sexual misconduct allegations.

McMillin was a rising star in Indiana Republican politics, a conservative who also spoke out against marriage equality, opposes nondiscrimination protections for LGBT people, and coauthored legislation to prevent an LGBT youth group from obtaining a specialty license plate. In a prepared statement released yesterday, McMillin said the "time is right for me to pass the torch and spend more time with my family."

McMillin sent a strange text to everyone in his phone contact list last week that read, "My phone was stolen in Canada and out of my control for about 24 hours. I have just been able to reactivate it under my control. Please disregard any messages you received recently. I am truly sorry for anything offensive you may have received." Then, on Tuesday, he resigned without mentioning the alleged video showing McMillin having sex with a woman who is not his wife, according to the Indianapolis Business Journal.

In 2011, a Bilerico Project expose on the lawmaker highlighted McMillin's past brushes with the law and allegations of sexual impropriety. The site reported that McMillin had faced petty theft allegations, vehicular homicide charges, and was forced to resign a job as a deputy prosecutor after a domestic violence victim claimed he forced her to press charges against her will and coerced her into a sexual relationship. Court filings in the victim's subsequent lawsuit against for the former prosecutor show McMillin sent her incredibly graphic sexually explicit photographs from his phone and was caught having sex with her in a state park.

McMillin has styled himself as a champion of the religious right's crusade against marriage equality. His campaign website listed marriage discrimination as his top issue. "I will protect the integrity of the institution of marriage," the site read. "In southeastern Indiana the family has always been the foundation of our strength of community. Our relationships with our wives, husbands, parents, children, siblings and other loved ones provides the glue that binds our common purpose. In these times of turmoil the rest of the country could learn something from our example."

McMillin did not return an email asking whether Hoosiers should continue to look to him as an example of marriage integrity and the moral superiority of conservative heterosexual marriages. His photograph, biography and contact information have been erased from the legislature's website, leaving nothing but a mostly blank page.

http://www.advocate.com/politics/2015/9/30/antigay-indiana-r...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How was Bill Clinton elected?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

Dunno, check google.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

By winning the popular vote and reaching the required electoral vote threshold to do so. They usually cover this in a high school social studies class. You'll get to that in about three years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

By winning the popular vote and reaching the required electoral vote threshold to do so. They usually cover this in a high school social studies class. You'll get to that in about three years.

Yep, start with the personal attacks shit stain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

Not running on a morality platform.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

do you think the guy in the OP espouses "Family Values", or is he a lying piece of shit hypocrite?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

do you think the guy in the OP espouses "Family Values", or is he a lying piece of shit hypocrite?

He appears to be, what we on the right call, a bad guy.
But in this political climate today, how many of you CARE about someone being a horrible human being?
Does that stop you from voting for them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

But in this political climate today, how many of you CARE about someone being a horrible human being?

Many in this forum have already resolved not to votefor the Donald.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

But will then in turn vote for a different horrible person named Clinton.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone makes mistakes and people can espouse values they hope to meet while failing to meet them. Sometimes they espouse those values out of self loathing for who they are.

However, in this case- given the 2011 data- I'd say he's just a bad dude.

Generally- people who are espousing values and failing to meet them should not be in positions of leadership. I know of one very promising church that was devastated (along with a couple thousand members) by a secret affair between the minister and church secretary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Probably because in all reality she really is the lesser of two evils that have a remote shot at actually winning the election. Its pragmatic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
He first tried a Weiner defense, but of course it failed. this guy has a history of sexual misdeeds, how was he ever elected on a family values platform?

"Then Mary took about a pinta of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus’ feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.

But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, “Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages.b ” He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it." John 12

The Lord often puts us in positions where we have opportunity to repent or to continue sinning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
...a pinta of pure nard,

hehehe......nard.

Quote:
But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected,

whoa, spoilers, dude!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Since the latest from the Donald is his idea about trying US Citizens before military tribunals, the choice is rather obvious to those who actually care about the future of the country. It's only confusing to those who put their petty little hatreds first who have a hard time grasping why Clinton is the only sane choice available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

TheDashi wrote:

Twice by popular vote. Indeed, after the hilariously hypocritical Republicans' impeachment hearings, Clinton's approval ratings dramatically went up while those of the Republicans went down, down, DOWN!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jonb wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Probably because in all reality she really is the lesser of two evils that have a remote shot at actually winning the election. Its pragmatic.
Or

It's the difference between someone who will spill a drink on your carpet as opposed to someone who will burn your house down.

As to the topic

Sorry but if have a "family Values" platform then you should be held accountable when you are not living that life yourself. Sure everyone makes mistakes, but if you want to (in effect) punish people for their lifestyle choice, sorry you get no get out of jail free cards, even for one mistake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

That thumb you got there is so marvelously ironic it brings a tear to my eye.

You two should PM back and forth. You are not nearly as dumb and obnoxious as your potential...learn from the master.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I bet if you are a real family values true believer, it would make the sin soooo much more exciting. If you're going to hell anyways might as well make it worth it goddamnit!

Plus you can always repent and come clean in front of the congregation, everyone loves the drama of the prodigal son. Makes for good Churchin'!

Also, can't stand these family values douchebag hypocrites. The Clintons, well, it's just kind of expected in this front, so they get a pass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebecca Carpenter
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm amazed that people are making so many sex tapes. Why politicians filming their adultery? Scratch that, answer not needed. I can guess what went down, here goes.

This pol was set up for sure. He met a gay lover, but not by happenstance, no! It was a trap. In the heat of passion, the under cover lover (UCL), used the pol's own phone to capture the video, and then while the pol slept, the UCL sent the illicit text message to the pol's conservative contact list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

Alternatively they aren't chumps who have had their brains propaganda'd to mush.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Van Horn
United States
Othello
Washington
flag msg tools
I admit it, I killed her, I killed Yvette. I hated her so much
badge
Flames...flames on the side of my face...breathing...breathle...heaving breathes
mbmbmbmbmb
CoffeeRunner wrote:
I'm amazed that people are making so many sex tapes. Why politicians filming their adultery? Scratch that, answer not needed. I can guess what went down, here goes.

This pol was set up for sure. He met a gay lover, but not by happenstance, no! It was a trap. In the heat of passion, the under cover lover (UCL), used the pol's own phone to capture the video, and then while the pol slept, the UCL sent the illicit text message to the pol's conservative contact list.

Not that it is much different, but the article says he met with a woman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Istanbul
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure it was the Presidential election in 1992, but you should check that out. You be much smarterer than mees.

TheDashi wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

TheDashi wrote:
How is babby formed?

Good question. Anyone like to take this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.