Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Brown
United States
Orcutt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone get those advanced rules posted up here? My copy is missing them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey, did you ever get a copy of these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Butler
United States
Hughesville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The advance rules: to be used a la' Carte -

1. attacker can advance after combat if victorious
2. AT guns can fire range 2. AT guns can not advance after combat. May not fire through another unit unless the AT is above (on a ridge) intervening unit.
3. you may stack 2 units (plus general) in a box. Compare top 2 dice rolls if 2 stacks of 2 attack each other. Retreat only if top 2 on both sides are ties. Partial damage may be inflicted (1 unit destroyed of the two in the box).
4. Jeeps and Tanks may enter restricted boxes, but must spend entire movement to enter each box & pass roll - jeeps 1,2 tanks 1-3
5. Steps - A hit on a tank reduces it to a jeep, a hit on a jeep reduces it to a inf. (reduction allowed only if the a replacement of the next lower step is available).
6. Leaders - Only units within 1d6+1 of a leader can be activated with a card. OR you can predetermine command range at the start of the game.
7. Supply (fuzzy on that one) Trace a clear lane to an objective out of enemy zoc unless a friendly unit is in the zoc.
8. Minefield (couldn't tell you)
9. hidden deployment (sorry, can't help with that one either)
10. troop quality green= -1 per die roll, average =+0, crack = +1 per roll.
11. Armor & jeeps get a +1 per die roll attacking inf & AT in clear. Inf & AT in rough get +1 per die when attacked by Armor & jeeps
12. Leader are replaced next turn if KIA. Dead leaders do not = end of game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Heine
United States
Waconia
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Keep calm and game on.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this thread is quite old, but I am also looking for a scan of the advanced rules if anyone out there can help out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Vormwald1 wrote:
I know this thread is quite old, but I am also looking for a scan of the advanced rules if anyone out there can help out?

If you don't hear from anyone more reliable than me, GeekMail me your email address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Heine
United States
Waconia
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Keep calm and game on.
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Vormwald1 wrote:

If you don't hear from anyone more reliable than me, GeekMail me your email address.

Thanks a ton for your reply, but someone sent me a scan of the rules I needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SGT Dave
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought this and the Master rules are missing. Does anyone have a scan of the Master (advanced) rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.