Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeramee Scherer
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone!

Long time lurker, and occasional Legendary Online League participant here! I hope everyone is enjoying the new Civil War expansion. First I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Jeramee (I know weird spelling). I've been playing Legendary since 2013, and have been in love with the game since first play. I started on here playing the weekly challenge by Jacovis, and then have played a couple times in the online League. I've also followed each expansion release, and have been interested in designing my own campaign. Recently IronSyndicate published his campaign, and his method of "Choose Your Own Adventure" has inspired me with the mechanism I need to make my campaign.

My campaign features the following:

- This campaign will be set up to accommodate Advance Solo, SkyZero's Golden Solo variant, and 2 player Co-op play.

- You start out as a brand new SHIELD Probationary Officer, just out of the academy. As you complete missions and clear bonus objectives, you'll gain XP to increase your rank within SHIELD.

- The bonus objectives will vary per mission, and may have the player try to complete the mission within a set number of turns or get a certain number of VP.

- As you increase your SHIELD rank, you'll be able to replace one Agent or Trooper with one common card of one of the heroes in your pool. That hero cannot be used otherwise. That hero is now a part of your personal team. Once added it may not be removed (choose wisely).

- You will start with a small pool of heroes to complete missions, and as you progress you could potentially unlock playable character.

- There are branching paths in the story to accommodate Victories, Partial Victories (Villian Deck running out), and Losses. All this builds up to a final encounter with the big bad.

- Masterminds will get stronger as the campaign continues, and may have added attack power or other tricks (using variants from the instruction booklet, and my own).

- The campaign requires the Base Game and Dark City expansion to play. FF, PtTR, & GotG small boxes will provide side missions and extra content (like using Thanos as a secret boss). The side missions will appear alongside the next main mission at times, and can be completed whenever (think Star Wars Imperial Assault).

- Right now I'm only dealing with the above expansions. I do have plans for additional scenarios, campaigns, and side missions for Villains, Fear Itself, Secret Wars Vols 1 & 2, Cap America, Civil War, and Deadpool (when it's released). I will also include variants in this expansion if people want to include content from the above expansions.

- I'd like to put together a scenario book to outline each scenario along with it's bonus objective(s) and rewards. The cards (like what IronSyndicate developed) would be used like in SW:IA.

I will update this post as I make progress. I appreciate any feedback anyone can give. Also, I am not very good at graphic design, and if someone would like to help me with putting together the scenario book and campaign deck, I'd greatly appreciate it. Feel free to PM me. My plan is to have this completed by the end of September. I will update this post and thread as I make progress. I will try to update each week with what I've gotten accomplished. Feel free to ask questions, I'm always happy to answer them. Thank you all for your time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell B
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds very interesting and will look forward to seeing the finished product.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Knowles
msg tools
This sounds amazing! I can't wait until its done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.