Arcadia Quest» Forums » Rules

Subject: Das Boots and Extra weapons / items question? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nandy Velez

Puerto Rico
msg tools
mb
When my wife used her Das Boot ability, since its a "move" can she use it to close or open a door?

Also, after our 3rd game and we purchased more items in our upgrade phase we had some extra left over items that didn't fit out dashboard, can we keep them or do we have to discard?

When I moved away from 2 orcs in the space next to mine, they both got guard reactions correct? its not just one?

Thanks in advance! We just played our 5th game and had lots of fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CQ
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamgan wrote:
When my wife used her Das Boot ability, since its a "move" can she use it to close or open a door?
No, you can only use it to move.

Also, after our 3rd game and we purchased more items in our upgrade phase we had some extra left over items that didn't fit out dashboard, can we keep them or do we have to discard?
Discard them

When I moved away from 2 orcs in the space next to mine, they both got guard reactions correct? its not just one?
Both

Thanks in advance! We just played our 5th game and had lots of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nandy Velez

Puerto Rico
msg tools
mb
I was able to find online that the Das Boots is movement only not actions like opening a door

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nandy Velez

Puerto Rico
msg tools
mb
Thank you Sir !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, the real distinction here is that Das Boots give s you "Movement" not "Movement Points". Movement Points are required to open/close doors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.