2 Posts

Infamy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Clarification of when to take the pawn off a sector? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
the forever
msg tools
mb
I had my pawn on sector 4, outland slums, the previous round. The next round I win the bid for the contact the smuggler, which gives you the option of not placing a pawn that phase. Should I have taken my pawn off of the sector from the previous round so that it was available or is the only way of taking a pawn off a sector by placing them, such that the pawn is placed on top of the chosen face down sector card. Thematically it feels like the pawn would stay since it doesn't make sense for him to be floating around, therefore he's always on Mars and when he's placed on the sector card that just him moving from one area to the next, any thoughts? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Your pawn is supposed to be removed from the board at the end of each turn. I believe this was accidentally left out of the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.