2 Posts

Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: playing action cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt Reg
msg tools
mbmb
I think I may have asked this before but does it cost a action to play action cards like support cards? Most action cards seem to be played along with other actions like attacking or moving but I'm wondering if I have to spend actions to play cards like sniper/artillery support or can they just be played for free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Kenny Dorham || Trompeta Toccata || Whistle Stop || Una Mas
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fabe wrote:
I think I may have asked this before but does it cost a action to play action cards like support cards? Most action cards seem to be played along with other actions like attacking or moving but I'm wondering if I have to spend actions to play cards like sniper/artillery support or can they just be played for free.

The things you pay actions for are listed on page 15 of the rules, section Soldier Turn and sub-heading Actions (Choose 2):

- Remove 1 Suppress
- Attack
- Play a Location card that has an "Action" cost
- Reload
- Discard and Draw
- Move

That's it; the full list of actions. See that section of the rules for details on each of the actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.